The process client makes use of standard libraries.
- The Network library holds components for basic channel processing.
- The Worker library holds components for:
- A fuller channel implementation, known as a connection, for use within applications.
- Workers, and their events and data
- Worker templates
- Standard step types for use with workers.
- The process client application library holds the broader application components.
The core channel and worker components can be used outside of the process client application.