|Do you know who will complete the assessments?
- No, all respondents are anonymous.
- Respondents are initially anonymous but can volunteer their contact details during the assessment.
- Respondents are initially anonymous but must give their details before filling in the assessment.
- We know, or will know, who will complete the assessments.
|How many assessments does each respondent complete?
- A single assessment.
- A set of related assessments.
- Multiple assessments of different types.
|Does the respondent return to the assessment?
- Yes, for the duration of the assessment project.
- Yes, and they can look at results or repeat assessments after this assessment project is finished.
|What happens when the respondent completes an assessment?
- Nothing - they can complete as little or as much as they like whenever they like.
- They submit the assessment to indicate they have finished it.
- They are shown results of the assessment but can not amend the assessment.
- They are shown results of the assessment and can amend the answers.
|Should the respondent have to complete the assessment?
- No, they can complete as much or as little as they feel able.
- They have to complete a set amount before they can submit the assessment or see results.
|When are results that summarise multiple assessments required?
- Summary results are not required.
- Summary results are only needed at the end of the project.
- Summary results are needed at the end of the project, but it would be useful to see results as assessments come in, too.
- Summary results must be recalculated so that each assessment can be seen in the context of all assessments.
|How many assessments will be completed over what time period?
- A few a day.
- Up to fifty a day.
- Hundreds or more a day.
|Who will run the assessment?
- Only the assessment creator will run the assessment.
- The assessment will be published so that other people in the organisation can run it.
- The assessment will be published so that other organisations can use it.
|Will the assessment be repeated?
- There is no requirement to repeat the assessment.
- The assessment may be updated at a later stage, but the assessment will not be rerun from scratch.
- The assessment will be repeated periodically.
- The assessment has no end date, and will be continously available for people to use.
|If the assessment will be run by others or repeated, do the questions need to change?
- No, there is a standard set of questions which are not changed from one assessment to the next.
- Some people may want to tailor the questions for their organisation.
- We may want to change the questions when we repeat the assessment.
- The questions are always customised for each assessment exercise.
|Who will administer the assessment?
- Nobody, this is a fully-automated self-service assessment.
- The assessment will be automated as fully as possible, but administrative assistance will be available where required.
- The assessment is part of a broader initiative or service, and would benefit from having someone to guide the respondents through the process.