An easy way to deliver sophisticated data management solutions
Metrici Data Hub is a flexible, data-driven data management suite that automates multiple data management requirements.
Metrici Portal is an effective platform for building web-based solutions, but not everything is a web-based solution. Some solutions require a free-standing data resource, such as a data warehouse, reporting system, master data management system, integration staging area, search index, data lake, and so on. Metrici Data Hub makes it easy to build these types of data-based system.
The data hub has an very large set of features.
- Load and merge data from multiple sources.
- Create multiple outputs from one set of inputs.
- Target multiple storage types including all leading databases (MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc) and Elasticsearch/Opensearch.
- Manage linking, normalisation and denormalisation of data.
- Preserve a complete change history, including recording the provenance (source) of each individual field for traceability.
- Retain source data to allow target structures to be modified or rebuilt, or to be accessed as a data lake.
- Include file-based resources such as documents and images within the data store.
- Comprehensive web service, batch file, command line and programming interfaces for data load, export and query.
- Scripting support for custom data manipulation and custom web services.
- Unique data-driven data mapping that is fully automated in most cases and greatly simplifies complex cases.
- Comprehensive security controls.
The data hub is driven by metadata which is managed in Metrici Portal. Creation of the metadata can be completely automated from a visual data model, providing unparalleled development speed.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and how we can help you deliver them using Metrici Data Hub.